The Xcorio professional networking platform is an integral part of your organisations website. So the first feature is you get is a brand new, state of the art website that does all the things your current website does - and a whole lot more.
A society website should no longer be seen as just an online brochure. It should allow members to use it in a meaningful way, permitting them to gain maximum value from and invaluable resource.
Surgeons, physicians and all health professionals want to network with each other. They want to have a discussion about the things that interests them – whether that be an unusual condition, a procedure that they’re particularly good at or, importantly, how best to manage a difficult case. They want to share their experiences with fellow specialists or practioners. They want to be able to create a profile and upload content and have a discussion around that content. It is essential that this is done in a secure environment. The Xcorio platform allows you to do exactly this.
Your Online Medical website and Xcorio professional networking platform will operate in harmony to provide the following:
- A website that tells the world about your society – it’s missions, values, resources and aims.
- Standard home page tabs to the traditional pages such as:
- About Us.
- Latest News.
- Upcoming Events.
- Annual Conference.
- Membership Benefits.
- Become a Member.
- A secure area that allows members full access to all member resources AND to the networking facility.
- The networking facility will allow individual members to:
- Create a professional profile to include information such as qualifications, training, current and previous appointments, publications and special interests.
- Upload content in the form of text documents and clinical photos.
- Submit a video for upload to the site.
- Invite fellow members in to view profile content.
- Have a discussion around certain content i.e. videos and selected powerpoint presentations from the annual conference.
- A secure section for admin staff that once again allows:
- Networking around specific tasks.
- Relevant staff members to see progress at a glance.
- Instant notification about updates to the task.
- Uploading of relevant content pertinent to that task.
- A customised e-learning platform for both members and admin staff.